Plenum Rated UL 2043*
- Rated for use with steam condensate
- Fully automatic operation
- Discharge connections.
- A3 - 3/8 inch copper compression connection
- A5 - 1/2 inch copper compression connection.
- Heavy duty construction for commercial applications.
- Reversible reservoir allows installation flexibility.
- Built in check valve, easily disassembles for cleaning.
- Quick disconnect discharge feature for easy servicing.
- Motor bearings have double protection against water splash and steam vapor.
- Stainless steel shaft for corrosion resistance.
- Die cast aluminum impeller.
- Heavy duty threaded impeller attachment.
- 3 lead wires and conduit conversion standard.
- Inlet and discharge rotate to reduce strain on tubing and piping.
- Standard low level inlet barbed tubing connection (requires site modification).
- 12 month warranty.
- UL Component Recognized.
*Hartell’s Models A3 & A5 have been tested to, and yielded results that fell within the acceptance criteria of UL Standard 2043, Third Edition, “Fire Test for Heat and Visible Smoke Release for Discrete Products and Their Accessories Installed in Air-Handling Spaces.”