Your cartThere are no more items in your cart
The customer’s satisfaction is our main priority at goHVACRsupply.com. Our promise of value and guaranteed performance is important to maintain a working relationship with our customers. To effectively communicate with our customers we provide a thorough explanation of the services available at goHVACRsupply.com.
HVACR Supplies Inc. values your business and strives to satisfy your every need. Listed below are our policies which help us make your relationship with HVACR Supplies Inc. a better one.
- Shipping: Our products are shipped vendor direct and items in stock will be shipped within 24 hours of the initial order. Inspect your shipment at the time delivery with the driver present. Damage or shortage claims, made after the delivery, will not be accepted without notification on the delivery sheet that the damage or shortage exists.
- Cancellations: Orders cancelled prior to shipment are fully refunded less a 10% processing/palletizing/restocking fee in the same method payment was made.
- Refunds: If you need to return the order, we will refund the full purchase price less the shipping and handling as well as a 20% restocking fee to return equipment to our warehouse.
Before sending the order back, call HVACR Supplies Inc. to obtain a pre-approval and authorization for the return. We will not accept returned items without prior approval from HVACR Supplies Inc. Neatly tape the original box(es) with clear tape, as colored tap will not be accepted, with all manufacturer documentation (warranty information, informational booklets, installation guides) inside the enclosed box.
The returned equipment must be in like new condition in the original box provided by the manufacturer. The equipment must not have been installed. Please allow 2-3 weeks for refund to be processed from the time we receive the return.
Returns will be accepted 14 days after the original purchase date. After the 14-day return period requests can be made to HVACR Supply Inc. directly. This covers all systems and/or supplies. Customer is responsible for all return insured freight.
Returns will be credited in the same method in which they were made. To receive credit you will be required to sign the Refund/Return Policy Statement.
- Liability: Equipment purchased through HVACR Supplies Inc. should be installed by certified professionals and NOT by persons without the expertise and background. Although we support “do-it-yourselfers,” HVACR Supplies Inc. can not be held liable for damages resulting from the installation or operation of equipment. The buyer accepts all risks with installation. Equipment installed by those without proper background should be inspected by a certified professional. Equipment suggested by HVACR Supplies Inc. is subject to inspection by certified professionals to confirm its suitability for use.
- Warranties: Manufacturer’s warranty is provided with most equipment sold at HVACR Supplies Inc. Warranty information is important to understand in case a repair is necessary. Contact the equipment’s manufacturer for further information about warranties. HVCAR Supplies Inc. will provide free replacement parts for items currently under warranty, plus shipping & handling and labor costs.
- Federal Law Restrictions : Federal law strictly prohibits unlicensed persons to open the refrigeration line of any equipment purchase. The refrigerant contained in equipment is to be handled only by licensed professionals. Please follow local code requirements during installation of equipment.
- Payment Options:
> Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
> Debit Cards
> Money Orders
> Personal or Business Checks (subject to hold for clearance)